NGT seeks detailed action plan from states to tackle pollution
07 Dec 2017 05:15am IST
PTI, NEW DELHI: The National Green Tribunal today slammed the Delhi government and the neighbouring states over their action plan on ways to deal with severe air pollution in the city and directed them to file a detailed document to tackle with the problem by tomorrow.
- China handled Indian troops' ‘trespass’ into Dokalam with ‘restraint’: Wang Yi
- India, Russia, China slam terrorism
- TN CM takes dig at AIADMK's rivals over dynasty politics
- Pope inquires about victims of Ockhi cyclone
- Fishermen take out march to Raj Bhavan, cyclone toll rises to 42
- Mehsana gives BJP the jitters, discontent even in PM hometown
- Sensing rout in Gujarat Cong back to minority appeasement: BJP
- People in Godhra want to bury past; talk of jobs, power
- Conduct polls with ballot paper, Mayawati challenges BJP
- Unique IDs for urban public toilets soon for better upkeep
- Body of six-year-old rape victim cremated
- Post Ryan killing, 14 schools approach CISF for security audit
................... Advertisements ...................