NGT seeks detailed action plan from states to tackle pollution
07 Dec 2017 05:15am IST
PTI, NEW DELHI: The National Green Tribunal today slammed the Delhi government and the neighbouring states over their action plan on ways to deal with severe air pollution in the city and directed them to file a detailed document to tackle with the problem by tomorrow.
- India test fires medium range nuke capable Agni-II missile
- Tribunal to settle Mahanadi river dispute
- Amit Shah launches all out attack on Siddaramaiah govt
- SC to hear today actress Priya Varrier’s plea
- Man throws shoe at Odisha chief minister
- Juvenile convicted, sent to 3 years in reform home
- SC treating Loya case as ‘cause’
- SC to hear linking Aadhaar with voter ID, properties
- Hazare announces new core committee before agitation
- All party meet on Feb 22; DMK to participate
- PM should explain why PNB scam happened: Rahul
- Lovely rejoins Congress
................... Advertisements ...................