NGT seeks detailed action plan from states to tackle pollution
07 Dec 2017 05:15am IST
PTI, NEW DELHI: The National Green Tribunal today slammed the Delhi government and the neighbouring states over their action plan on ways to deal with severe air pollution in the city and directed them to file a detailed document to tackle with the problem by tomorrow.
- CBI registers fresh FIR against Choksi
- AIADMK says efforts will continue for water, DMK slams TN govt
- SC: Candidates, spouses to declare source of income to contest polls
- India committed to protecting environment: Modi
- Chandrayaan-2 launch in April, to aim for moon’s south pole: Jitendra Singh
- Nirav Modi: ED seizes jewellery worth `5100 cr in searches
- Bengaluru building collapse kills 3
- Cow protection is responsibility of every citizen: Ahir
- Rally in Delhi for ‘mother of nation’ status to cow
- People greet each other with ‘Jai Hind’ in Arunachal: PM
- You value a rape at `6500: SC asks Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Army does not communalise, says Northern Command chief
................... Advertisements ...................