NGT seeks detailed action plan from states to tackle pollution
07 Dec 2017 05:15am IST
PTI, NEW DELHI: The National Green Tribunal today slammed the Delhi government and the neighbouring states over their action plan on ways to deal with severe air pollution in the city and directed them to file a detailed document to tackle with the problem by tomorrow.
- TN panel probing Jaya’s death completes examining 50 witnesses
- CBI books Delhi minister Satyendar Jain in graft case, conducts searches
- Swamy moves court seeking production of vigilance enquiry report in Sunanda death case
- Chidambaram rushes to courts for protection from arrest in 2 cases
- India, Pakistan DGMOs agree to fully implement 2003 ceasefire pact
- EVM snags ‘dangerous trend for democracy’: Akhilesh Yadav
- Centre planning to lay optical fibre cables in border areas: Sitharaman
- RSS organisation of nationalists, not Pak’s ISI: Gadkari on Pranab accepting invite
- Aadhaar helps octogenarian in Kerala to reunite with family
- Kathua rape accused to be produced before Pathankot court on May 31
- Jawans’ hands not tied during Ramzan: Rajnath
- Prime accused in ‘honour killing’ held; Hartal hits life
................... Advertisements ...................