No threat to Mallya’s life in jail: India to tell UK court
15 Nov 2017 06:29am IST
PTI, NEW DELHI: India will soon convey to a British court that fugitive liquor baron Vijay Mallya will not face any threat to his life in jail, if extradited in connection with a Rs 9,000 crore loan default, officials said.
- Shia board offers to give up Ayodhya land, wants mosque in Lucknow
- Karti to visit UK for daughter's admission: SC
- HC asks CBSE to inform RTI applicant on Irani’s edu records
- HC to hear plea against Farooq over his PoK remarks
- BJP releases 3rd list of candidates for Gujarat polls
- Not upset over Tharoor’s quip, chill, says Manushi Chillar
- SC no to plea to delete ‘objectionable scenes’ of ‘Padmavati’
- Active campaigns by BJP, Cong sets poll pot boiling in UP
- Sasikala’s brother says Jaya left her without ‘protection’
- CISF offers consultancy to make schools safe
- Tharoor uses ‘Chhillar’ to attack govt over demonetisation, draws ire
- Guj chief electoral officer orders police probe on ‘Communal’ video
................... Advertisements ...................