Odd-even: Delhi govt urges NGT to exempt women, two-wheelers
15 Nov 2017 06:31am IST
PTI, NEW DELHI: Hours after the National Green Tribunal refused to exempt women and two-wheelers and ordered that diesel vehicles over ten years old be taken off the roads immediately today, the Delhi government again moved the green panel seeking the same exemption for a year or till 2,000 buses are added to the public transport fleet.
- TN panel probing Jaya’s death completes examining 50 witnesses
- CBI books Delhi minister Satyendar Jain in graft case, conducts searches
- Swamy moves court seeking production of vigilance enquiry report in Sunanda death case
- Chidambaram rushes to courts for protection from arrest in 2 cases
- India, Pakistan DGMOs agree to fully implement 2003 ceasefire pact
- EVM snags ‘dangerous trend for democracy’: Akhilesh Yadav
- Centre planning to lay optical fibre cables in border areas: Sitharaman
- RSS organisation of nationalists, not Pak’s ISI: Gadkari on Pranab accepting invite
- Aadhaar helps octogenarian in Kerala to reunite with family
- Kathua rape accused to be produced before Pathankot court on May 31
- Jawans’ hands not tied during Ramzan: Rajnath
- Prime accused in ‘honour killing’ held; Hartal hits life
................... Advertisements ...................