Opposition sees ‘danger’ in judges revolt
Former Union law minister and Congress leader Ashwani Kumar said it was a “sad day” in the history of India that judges were “compelled” to bring in public domain, wants issues flagged by them resolved
- Adityanath assures action against trouble makers
- AAP govt to move SC seeking temporary ban
- Govt resolution for simultaneous Lok Sabha, Assembly polls?
- Two historians in Karni Sena panel clear Padmaavat
- Desert Festival: A melting pot of Jaisalmer's pride
- FIR against army over Shopian firing to be taken to ‘logical conclusion’: Mufti
- Charge sheet against LeT, 11 people in Amarnath terror attack
- Cong calls President’s address a joke
- SC questions maintainability of Swamy’s plea in Sunanda’s death
- CBI should not file SLP before SC in Bofors case: AG Venugopal
- HC transfers disqualified AAP MLAs’ plea to division bench
- SC prefers to bury Padmaavat controversies
................... Advertisements ...................