Supplementary charge sheet in Kathua rape case this week: Officials
30 Jul 2018 05:27am IST
PTI, JAMMU: The Jammu and Kashmir Police's crime branch will be submitting its supplementary charge sheet this week before the Pathankot court, which is hearing the gruesome case of rape-and-murder of an eight-year-old girl in Kathua this January, officials said here today.
- Lalu surrenders before CBI courts, taken to jail
- Varava, 2 other activists brought back to their homes, in house arrest
- CBI to take custody of accused held in Lankesh murder case
- HDK meets Rahul on completion of 100 days of Karnataka govt
- Rahul attacks Modi on Rafale deal
- India committed to work with BIMSTEC member states to enhance regional connectivity: PM Modi
- Court summons Amit Shah in defamation case by Mamata Banerjee’s nephew
- Oppn leaders, intellectuals slam arrest of activists
- HC questions Maharashtra police on activist Navlakha’s arrest
- Centre to consider Kerala demand to enhance borrowing limit
- Stalin takes over reins of DMK
- There won’t be ‘second chance’ to preserve Taj Mahal: SC
................... Advertisements ...................