Supplementary charge sheet in Kathua rape case this week: Officials
30 Jul 2018 05:27am IST
PTI, JAMMU: The Jammu and Kashmir Police's crime branch will be submitting its supplementary charge sheet this week before the Pathankot court, which is hearing the gruesome case of rape-and-murder of an eight-year-old girl in Kathua this January, officials said here today.
- Two cops, DD staffer killed in C’garh naxal attack
- World’s tallest statue to be unveiled in Gujarat today
- SC protection to businessman Sana in bribery case against Asthana
- Terror charges framed against Purohit, Sadhvi & 5 others
- Prasad hits out at ‘Shiv bhakt’ Gandhi for Tharoor's remarks
- Samachar Plus editor-in-chief sent to judicial remand
- SC to fix hearing of Ayodhya case in Jan
- HC directs CBI to maintain status quo on proceedings against spl dir Rakesh Asthana
- Modi’s diagnoses was often right, prescription wrong: Tharoor
- Activist Rahul Easwar released on bail
- Congress slams Shah’s remarks on SC verdict on Sabrimala
- PM Modi hold informal talks with Abe
................... Advertisements ...................