Threat of CBRN weapons becoming a ‘reality’, says Rawat
13 Jan 2018 06:28am IST
CBRN combat requires operations in a ‘highly unpredictable’ environment, he says
- Adityanath assures action against trouble makers
- AAP govt to move SC seeking temporary ban
- Govt resolution for simultaneous Lok Sabha, Assembly polls?
- Two historians in Karni Sena panel clear Padmaavat
- Desert Festival: A melting pot of Jaisalmer's pride
- FIR against army over Shopian firing to be taken to ‘logical conclusion’: Mufti
- Charge sheet against LeT, 11 people in Amarnath terror attack
- Cong calls President’s address a joke
- SC questions maintainability of Swamy’s plea in Sunanda’s death
- CBI should not file SLP before SC in Bofors case: AG Venugopal
- HC transfers disqualified AAP MLAs’ plea to division bench
- SC prefers to bury Padmaavat controversies
................... Advertisements ...................