‘Flakka’ threat looms large
12 Nov 2017 06:29am IST
Goa’s coastal belt is facing a serious threat, as a very dangerous drug called ‘Flakka’ could enter the State’s narcotics market at any time.
- ‘Kid-vendors’ prowl Goan beaches
- Pace of progress needs to pick up at Apna Ghar
- Won’t stop the PARTY!
- Hey DJ, are you clean?
- Overdose deaths & deafening silence that follows…
- 2 years ago warrior Bismarque died. They haven’t brought him home, his death a mystery, with fellow warriors insisting that he was done to death
- Coal Burying Goa: All along the road route, the black dust settles
- Danger ahead, new coal corridor is coming up
- On road, choked lungs, homes, trees
- Between deep sea and new coal route
- Alarm bells ring, black dust shrouds state
- Coal on move, 25 tonnes a minute, is choking Goa, more is on the way
................... Advertisements ...................