‘Flakka’ threat looms large
12 Nov 2017 06:29am IST
Goa’s coastal belt is facing a serious threat, as a very dangerous drug called ‘Flakka’ could enter the State’s narcotics market at any time.
- Fish catch increasing every year: Palyekar
- Fish, Veggies & Coconuts: ARE THEY OURS?
- Supply-demand issue raised coconut prices: Vijai
- Is this land my land?
- RP or is it RIP?
- Illegal activities, migrant influx changing the face of Goa
- Hi, how did the season go?
- Heavy traffic mars tourists’ trip to Goa
- Lack of infrastructure hurts tourism in Xaxti
- Taxi business ‘falls 30%’ since the tourist season began
- Friends & foes keep each other on their toes
- Coal pollution & THE BACKLASH
................... Advertisements ...................