An unforgettable adventure
Joe Antao, the younger brother of the late Goan icon from Chandor, Commonwealth Games double sprint Gold Medallist Seraphino Antao, has left on an epic 8000-km golfing safari across Australia. This is the latest long distance adventure for Joe and his wife Carol, writes CYPRIAN FERNANDES
- From pristine to polluted – the sorry state of Goa’s rivers
- Will your MP listen to the voice of the people?
- KINDNESS RULES! BE KIND. BE COOL
- Light hearted Jesuit Educationist no more
- MISPLACED PRIORITIES
- Joe Antao shares further details about the epic golf safari his wife Carol and he have embarked on
- Gender Equality- a different perspective
- Since 1999, Shripad claims to have completed over 1000 projects
- Centre has given major development works in the South: Sawaikar
- River Sal in the ICU
- The hundred-thousand-kilometre journey
- PULWAMA RILES UP GOA
................... Advertisements ...................