An unforgettable adventure
Joe Antao, the younger brother of the late Goan icon from Chandor, Commonwealth Games double sprint Gold Medallist Seraphino Antao, has left on an epic 8000-km golfing safari across Australia. This is the latest long distance adventure for Joe and his wife Carol, writes CYPRIAN FERNANDES
- Most of Mormugao supported BJP
- Salcete came to Sardinha’s rescue!
- Sawaikar hit with mining, MGP double whammy
- “In a democracy what the majority says matters, whether we like it or not”
- History of Mapusa Urban Cooperative Bank
- Cooperative Bank depositors’ money is safe but they will have to wait
- SHOULD POLITICIANS MANAGE COOPERATIVE BANKS?
- Sowing the seeds of love
- A tribute to Dr Abel and Maria Alvares Colaco
- Fr Edwin, a polygot of 11 languages
- When you don’t get the power supply you have paid for!
- NIGHTMARE ON NH66
................... Advertisements ...................