From pristine to polluted – the sorry state of Goa’s rivers
A picture of the Goan rivers is postcard worthy, but a look at what lies beneath the surface can make any Goan hang his head in shame. A recent multi department survey confirms that the fragile ecosystem is in a bad shape due to the rising levels of pollution and the situation has to be rectified before it’s too late. SHWETA KAMAT assesses the conditions of these rivers
- The Choice is Yours
- ‘BJP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE’
- Think before you vote
- What changed in India post 2014?
- Views from first-time voters
- SOUTH GOA CONSTITUENCY ANALYSIS
- Afghanistan’s intractable conflict and India’s options
- MAD MOIDEKARS? NOT
- But I am a Citizen
- Raising the Bar of Democracy in India
- Yes, Jesus is the Messiah
- TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT?
................... Advertisements ...................