From fashion to touching hearts
08 Oct 2017 05:21am IST
After spending some time in Bengaluru, Anusha Shaikh has returned to Goa, with an aim of helping the specially-abled children. She dreams of making them walk on the ramp with well-known models and celebrities and is working tirelessly in that direction. NESHWIN ALMEIDA finds out more
- Educate a Girl, you educate the whole family
- The DRONACHARYA of GOAN BASEBALL!
- He is a “mechanical” farmer
- Diamonds lighting up the Goan skies
- Bamboo shows the way ahead
- Still playing after all these years
- Navelim’s unique Ganapati-Murugan temple
- VidyaVriksh sprouts to shower knowledge
- Honouring Padre Chico Monteiro’s legacy
- GREEN ESSENTIALS
- Goan women who transformed their livelihood for better Goa
- Making the LESS privileged kids happy
................... Advertisements ...................