From fashion to touching hearts
08 Oct 2017 05:21am IST
After spending some time in Bengaluru, Anusha Shaikh has returned to Goa, with an aim of helping the specially-abled children. She dreams of making them walk on the ramp with well-known models and celebrities and is working tirelessly in that direction. NESHWIN ALMEIDA finds out more
- Ashadeep: Infusing HOPE for a better tomorrow
- ‘No Nasties’ inspires ‘yes organic’
- Street Providence: Helping those on the streets
- ‘Today’s generation find our haircuts old-fashioned’
- A village forum which stands up against issues!
- A proverbial outsider who understands well Goan issues
- A REVOLUTION that awakens and instils HOPE
- Dimming disability through ability and hard-work
- HOME is where the heart is!
- Asha Bhavan: Infusing hope for the neglected
- ‘OUTREACH’ing with love, care and support
- Fighting garbage with cleanliness drives
................... Advertisements ...................