From fashion to touching hearts
08 Oct 2017 05:21am IST
After spending some time in Bengaluru, Anusha Shaikh has returned to Goa, with an aim of helping the specially-abled children. She dreams of making them walk on the ramp with well-known models and celebrities and is working tirelessly in that direction. NESHWIN ALMEIDA finds out more
- Navelim’s unique Ganapati-Murugan temple
- VidyaVriksh sprouts to shower knowledge
- Honouring Padre Chico Monteiro’s legacy
- GREEN ESSENTIALS
- Goan women who transformed their livelihood for better Goa
- Making the LESS privileged kids happy
- Helping youth stand on their feet
- Keeping alive the traditional art of tailoring
- 24-hr Food Bank: Free service to the poor
- Wealth planning from a wheel chair
- AlterEnergyz: Answer to managing waste?
- Ashadeep: Infusing HOPE for a better tomorrow
................... Advertisements ...................