Heavy traffic mars tourists’ trip to Goa
07 Jan 2018 06:01am IST
Several thousand tourists landed in Goa to celebrate the New Year and returned with good memories but one thing that pinched them the most was the heavy traffic, especially in north Goa.
- SKYSCRAPERISATION OF Goa
- “We are going to fight Lok Sabha elections from both Seats”
- The long-gone beach of Kharewada
- Goan Scientist Priest the star of the galaxy
- Is it a man’s world in politics?
- THE GHOST of 2012 is BACK to HAUNT MINING DEPENDENTS
- Not only dependents, politicians also want mining to continue
- Bicholkars look to govt for help
- Pissurlem, Honda, Bhirondem will be badly affected in Sattari
- Mining: No more state’s backbone
- The big boys dominate the field
- CAC: Stepping into a legal quagmire
................... Advertisements ...................