HC calls for strict police vigilance during qurbani
15 Oct 2013 12:00am IST
PANJIM: The High Court of Bombay at Goa Monday directed that the ritual of qurbani be performed under strict police security at the Goa Meat Complex (GMC) abattoir at Usgao from October 16 to 18.
- ‘We are not the sin capital of India for God’s sake’
- Sweeping change need of the hour
- Parrikar’s departure is the final ‘U’ turn
- Parrikar was needed in Goa: Sudin
- THERE IS AN ANTI-DEVELOPMENT LOBBY IN GOA: ARLEKAR
- MOPA- A 4 LETTER WORD THAT DIVIDES
- Messengers are hurt with the CM’s messages
- Parrikar is half way there, but has he left a mark?
- WALK THE TALK- HOW HAS THE CHIEF MINISTER SCORED ON ISSUES THAT MATTER
- Youth Policy
- WE ARE YOUNG
................... Advertisements ...................