HC notices on KCT Realcon Project
PANJIM: A division bench of the High Court of Bombay at Goa issued notices to respondents, including a Kolkata based real estate company called KCT Realcon Pvt Ltd, in connection with a project on tenanted/CRZ land at Agarwada, Pernem.
The notice was issued in response to a PIL filed by NGO Goa Foundation challenging the approvals granted for alleged illegal diversion of agricultural tenanted lands and for protection of khazan land, mangroves and the coastal environment along the Chapora tidal river.
More Stories from Goa
- Goa’s Coastal Management body did NOT protect. IT DESTROYED!
- Fate of 5,038 candidates to be decided today
- In their sunset years, these Goans are democracy’s soldiers
- HoDs and Ministers can now approve works up to Rs 25 lakh
- Ponda traffic cops nab helmet-less two-wheeler thief
- With the influx of first-time candidates, villagers hope for change
- Yuri slams erection of tricoloured arch on footpath outside casino
- In 24 hours, 115 new Covid cases reported in State