HC notices on KCT Realcon Project
PANJIM: A division bench of the High Court of Bombay at Goa issued notices to respondents, including a Kolkata based real estate company called KCT Realcon Pvt Ltd, in connection with a project on tenanted/CRZ land at Agarwada, Pernem.
The notice was issued in response to a PIL filed by NGO Goa Foundation challenging the approvals granted for alleged illegal diversion of agricultural tenanted lands and for protection of khazan land, mangroves and the coastal environment along the Chapora tidal river.
More Stories from Goa
- Volvoi gets democratic ‘panch’: Gets its first sarpanch in 4 yrs, a lady
- Damodar Mauzo gets Jnanpith Award
- Areal villagers demand Nessai land for sports academy
- Civil Supplies Department demands owner’s explanation on alleged black marketing in Mormugao Fair Price Shop
- Tension prevails at Shantinagar over mobile tower set up in residential area
- HC issues notice to DMG, former lease holders over mining violations
- Priyanka expected in Goa on Friday
- Child Rights body chairs meeting to understand gaps in child protection systems