- I will handle Regional Plan issue only after mining issue is solved: Parrikar |
- Fish would be provided at subsidised rate to the people: Parrikar |
- CM SEEKS REPORT FROM POLICE ABOUT DRUNKEN DRIVING CASE INVOLVING A PRIVATE HOSPITAL STAFF IN PANAJI ON SUNDAY WEE HOURS. |
- LEADER OF OPPOSITION, PRATAPSINGH RANE QUESTIONS HIGH SECURITY OUTSIDE THE ASSEMBLY COMPLEX. |
- WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE INCLUDING PRAMOD MUTHALIK TO DISTURB PEACE IN THE STATE: CM |
- Watch LIVE Prog 'Vastu Thatastu' every FRI Only on HCN b/w 6pm-7pm. Next Show ask your queries on Marriage Proposals. |
Manohar Parrikar has done the unthinkable. In a span of 24 hours he has managed to reopen wounds and touch the rawest nerves of a large section of Goa, by making two contentious announcements on two issues, one of which was a catalyst in leapfrogging him to power. And more than the substance of his decisions, his style of putting them across has done the damage.