- THERE SHOULD BE SEPERATE GUIDELINES SET UP FOR AYURVEDIC CENTRES & SPA PARLOURS.THEY CANNOT BE CLUBBED IN THE SAME CATEGORY: VISHWAJIT RANE |
- RANE BLAMES BUREAUCRATS FOR WITHDRAWING OBJECTION TO WATER DIVERSION. |
- THERE SHOULD BE A HELPLINE EXCLUSIVELY FOR SENIOR CITIZENS BECAUSE OF INCREASE IN CRIMES ON THEM: DIGAMBAR KAMAT TOLD HOUSE |
- VESTED INTERESTS ARE OPPOSING THE KHAJAN LAND BILL: PREMANAND MHAMBREY ON POINT OF ORDER. |
- GOVT'S PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO TENACY ACT & GOA'S UTILISATION OF FELLOW & AGRICULTURAL LAND BILL WILL ENCOURAGE AGRICULTURE:PREMANAND MHAMBREY ON POINT OF ORDER |
The Curtorim MLA, Alexio Reginaldo Lourenco during his speech on the demands of the Home Department reminded the Chief Minister of his promise to remove all the rotten apples in the police system. He asked what happened to all the rotten apples.