- TOURISM MIN HAS SAID THAT A PRIVATE AGENCY HAS BEEN RECRUITED BY THE GOVT FOR THE WORK OF CLEANING THE BEACHES. |
- THE NEWLY INDUCTED GOA GOVERNOR MRIDULA SINHA TOOK THE OATH ON SUNDAY IN A CEREMONY HELD AT RAJ BHAVAN.SHE IS THE FIRST LADY GOVERNOR OF GOA |
- THROUGH THIS SCHEME THE GOVT WILL OFFER SUBSIDIES TO THE TUNE OF 35 PERCENT ON THEIR LOAN AMOUNTS. |
- THE GOA GOVT WILL NOTIFY ONE TIME SETTLEMENT SCHEME FOR THE MINING DEPENDANT PEOPLE ON 1ST SEPT. |
- GANESH IDOLS IMMERSED HAVE FLOATED BACK ON THE SHORE. HOWEVER LIFEGUARDS RE-IMMERSED THEM DEEPER INTO THE SEA. |
- RESIDENTS OF KHAREBAND HAVE CRIED FOUL OVER ILLEGAL LAND FILLING AFTER THEY FOUND A TRUCK DUMPING DEBRIS CLOSE TO THE RIVER SAL. |
The North Goa Superintendent of Police Priyanka Kashyap, decided to give the media a lesson in the finer nuances of the CrPC and the POSCO act to defend the release of an accused who raped a minor girl, an inmate of the UK based charity, stating that the Children’s Court was pleased to grant him bail and hence the police could wash its hands off any residue of guilt on that score.