- CM SEEKS REPORT FROM POLICE ABOUT DRUNKEN DRIVING CASE INVOLVING A PRIVATE HOSPITAL STAFF IN PANAJI ON SUNDAY WEE HOURS. |
- LEADER OF OPPOSITION, PRATAPSINGH RANE QUESTIONS HIGH SECURITY OUTSIDE THE ASSEMBLY COMPLEX. |
- WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE INCLUDING PRAMOD MUTHALIK TO DISTURB PEACE IN THE STATE: CM |
- MASSIVE TRAFFIC JAM IN PORVORIM NEAR O COQUEIRO CIRCLE DUE TO ACCIDENT BETWEEN 6 VEHICLES. |
- Watch LIVE Prog 'Vastu Thatastu' every FRI Only on HCN b/w 6pm-7pm. Next Show ask your queries on Marriage Proposals. |
It's getting close to four days since an employee of a private hospital knocked down two young men after driving drunk. It's just sheer providence that the two boys are not dead and God forbid, if they were, the deaths would have merely added to the growing number of accidental deaths on Goa’s roads.