AICF Treasurer and GCA Secretary Kishor Bandekar and GVM chairman Krishna Shetye with the MoU during the launch of Chess in School programme in the presence of GM Anurag Mhamal and other dignitaries at GVM’s A J de Almeida HS, Campus, Ponda, recently.
- After residents, dengue hits Vasco Parish Priest
- New salvor sought for Lucky 7
- DGP directs officers to clamp down on drug trade
- Drug mafia exists, says Vijai
- Cancer of drugs is spreading inland in North Goa
- Mayor pulls up CCP officers for failure to recover house tax
- Will quit NDA if BJP does anything that amounts to fascism: Vijai
- Church bulletin sees ‘constitutional holocaust’ in India
The capital city will witness a by-poll on Aug 23 to elect a new MLA; Congress candidate Girish Chod .. More
PANJIM: The Supreme Court has cleared the appointment of Neelkanth Reddy to the post of Chief Electr .. More
Players from across India travelled to Goa as the State's only team Churchill Brothers in the I-leag .. More
A government junior engineer, Kashinath Shetye, upset the Government machinery by filing 195 cases a .. More
Goa’s Premium News Channel
................... Advertisements ...................