Players of Navelim SC and CAC in action at Raia ground, on Friday.
- Pratheek gets 189th rank at NEET
- Hurt Luizinho sends fresh letter to Sonia, asking to be relieved as GPCC chief
- AIFF ‘corners’ Goa, spoils State’s football party
- Cashew growers hail rate reduction
- Ravi indignant at CM’s order to officers
- MMC hikes house tax transfer fees by 200%
- Met forecasts heavy rain only from June 27
- Mining cos rope in IIT for air quality monitoring
The memorandum of Understanding between the promoters of the Mopa airport, GMR Goa Airport Pvt Ltd, and the Government of India (as opposed to the concession agreement signed with the Goa government) gives enough reason to believe that the Defence forces will have significant if not defining control over the new Mopa airport, even though Dabolim will be retained as a defence airport.
Last year, GU was 20th out of 233 institutions in the National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF) .. More
MARGAO: A part of the Hospicio hospital gallery wrought iron grill suddenly collapsed from the first .. More
RAIA: Navelim SC got the better of CAC Sports and Social Club 1-0 to move into the quarter-finals of .. More