The St Inez-Tonca creek is covered with water hyacinth, an aquatic plant which is often a highly problematic invasive species outside its native range.
Taleshwar Boys, Mayem won the all Goa floodlight football tournament, organised by FC Sports Club of Chorao, defeating Ritu Boys, Baga 1-0 in the final, played at Saude ground, Chorao, recently.
- Goa objects to K’taka paying Mhadei witness
- CISF ‘rejects’ e-ticket, stops cancer patient from flying
- Escort services, handle it with twitter
- Compulsory tree plantation drives in state: CM
- Traders have accepted revised sanitation tax structure: MMC
- GSPCB renews consent to mines at Velgem, Sanguem
- GST awareness meet calls for setting up of facilitation centres
- Get fresh faces for Congress and hold party polls: Faleiro
On International Day for Biodiversity, Goa took some big steps towards protecting the rich biodiversity, which is visible from the Sahayadri range of mountains on the east to the Arabian Sea on the west.
Panjim & around
The St Inez Creek, which was once highly productive of fish and shellfish, is now filled with empty .. More
'Owner' claims that Navy, when asked, did not provide any proof of land ownership .. More