Workers attached to the PWD Labour Supply Society protesting outside Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar’s private residence at Dona Paula, on Wednesday.
- Show cause notices to coal handlers withdrawn
- Silent rally in Vasco against coal pollution
- ACB bungles, says Madkaikar still holds portfolio
- Month long campaign launched by National Fish workers Forum against CRZ 2019 regulations
- Curtorim MLA asks govt to check all cases of migrants changing names
- Online cheating: Rs 1.89 lakh fraudulently withdrawn
- Rahul to address booth level workers in Goa
- Defence minister commissions Coast Guard patrol vessel
It was January 2014, and the then Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi was addressing a massive rally at Merces, on the outskirts of Panjim.
The organisers in Goa want maximum participation alleging the State was heading towards a major cata .. More
Mohammed Bin Salman did not mention the strike; The two sides inked five pacts to expand cooperation .. More
The Green Brigade are on 4th spot with 29 points from 14 matches while Bardez FC remain at the botto .. More