Locals enjoying the waters in a rivulet at Rivona.
Muslims attend the Iftar (evening meal) to break their daylong fast at a mosque in Panjim on Monday evening.
Albert Developers players display their trophy along with the officials, at SAG ground, Campal, on Monday.
Killer Boys Cansaulim defeated St Anthony Dempo 2-1 to win the 2nd all Goa 2-a-side tie breaker tournament organised by Hollant Beach boys at Hollant Beach ground, on Sunday.
Baba Boys celebrate with the trophy, at Verna VP sports complex, on Monday.
- 5299 candidates in fray in panchayat polls
- Pharmacies to go on strike today
- Barge sinks near Rassaim ferry ramp late on Sunday night
- Chipko arrives: Goa 'goes green' to save trees from development's 'axe-effect'
- Pilgrim goes missing
- Ex-Dhargal sarpanch ends life
- It’s all quiet on the fishing front
- Goa awaiting Centre nod to block escort sites
The Goa government earlier this month launched an initiative to make services offered by panchayats available at the doorstep of the people.
Panjim Mayor proposes to demolish existing structures and construct six-storey buildings on all four .. More
Two reports commissioned by MPT found to be irrelevant; Follow up study will ascertain benthic diver .. More