Local women planting paddy seedlings in a field at Santa Cruz, on Tuesday. With the arrival of the monsoon, farmers across the State have begun cultivating their fields.
- Excise expedites re-measuring distance to liquor vends along highways
- Government to approach SC on liquor ban next month
- HC asks CB whether they can solve matka case
- Margao police unaware of intention to withdraw complaint
- Minister Rane decides to withdraw case against Margao mother-daughter duo...
- GAC links coal hub in Goa with tourism promotion in Maha
- Parulekar’s plea against summons adjourned
- Govt proposes to auction minor mineral concessions
Health Minister Vishwajit Rane took a welcome step forward by deciding to withdraw the absolutely unfair complaint against the 70-year-old Marita D’Cruz and her daughter Avita Godinho, for shouting and hurling abuses on him, out of anger and frustration.
Multiple structural changes, lack and diversion of funds, tender changes, GSIDC, department approval .. More
Carmona panchayat seeks fresh inspection, asks builder not to commence work till then .. More
Joel scores the all-important goal to send the team into semi-finals .. More