- 2875 new jobs created in last one year, says Govt
- Kashmiris in Canacona to close shops to protest Pulwama attack
- Strategically, is knee-jerk reaction to Pulwama attack feasible or apt?
- Thousands bid adieu to Wagh
- IPB approvals for Marinas at Sancoale and Nauxi still valid
- Let BJP announce its candidates first: GPCC
- Assolna budget spending is higher than its revenue
- Lobera’s boys aim to seal play-off berth
While India burns in anger over the Pulwama terror attack, Prime Minister Narendra Modi who has promised action against the perpetrators of this heinous act, also reiterated in Bihar and Jharkhand on Sunday that the “fire is burning inside me too”.