- RDA Minister Alina Saldanha said that there is no provision if the labourers do not get 100 days of work under the scheme. |
- Dy Collector Mormugao with the help of Goa Police vacated the Western India Shipyard Limited Premises to carry out unhindered Salvage Operations following order from South Goa Collector. |
- St Cruz MLA Babush Monserratte on the second day of the Assembly session questioned the progress in the construction of the Taleigao-Santa Cruz By-pass road. |
- AAP demand that Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar should resign. They alleged that there was no departmental inquiry conucted by the GIDC against Ghansyam Malvankar because he was the brother-in-law of the Chief Minister. |
- Fatorda MLA Vijai Sardesai questioned a to why PWD has removed a circular on capping non planned works to Rs 2 crore and has demanded that it has to be increased to Rs 4 crore. |
.................. Advertisement ...................