- ASSEMBLY: Goa Dairy's tankers that supply milk do not possess a license from the FDA: Pramod Sawant. |
- Goa govt suspends inter state transport to Karnataka for next 2-3 days as precautionary measure. Karnataka free to challenge the Mhadei order: CM |
- Oman airways flight from Muscat to Chennai made medical emergency landing at Dabolim. Elderly female passenger dies due to cardiac arrest, body kept at Chicalim Hospital |
- Govt orders inquiry through Registrar of cooperative society into the data centre set up by the Goa State Cooperative bank minister. The multi state bank status of the cooperative bank withdrawn |
- Goa to embrace LED street lights soon. Replacement of street lights to LED's to cost 90 Crore; Work to be completed within 7 months once started |
.................. Advertisement ...................