- Diggu granted interim anticipatory bail
- 2019 IFFI at its own permanent venue: CM
- Developers, govt officials go free in Ruby collapse case
- Clarify stand on Mopa or quit: Mickky to Vijai
- Mauvin: Gram sabhas have no proper understanding about coal handling
- Order in Mickky case reserved
- No plans to shift Undir STP: Sudin
- IFFI opens today with Majidi’s Beyond the Clouds
The Congress quickly rose to the defence of its party member and Member of the Legislative Assembly, the former Chief Minister, Digambar Kamat, just as it did when its Leader of the Opposition Chandrakant (Babu) Kavlekar was also under investigation. Both times, it has been the State party president Shantaram Naik who addressed the media in support of his party colleagues, while the rest of the party members remained silent on the issues.
Bans use of plastic and non-biodegradable material; Bishop of Udupi to be main celebrant at feast ma .. More
Panjim & around
CCP to counter again, warns to move court, says already developments taking place under Smart City M .. More
Green Brigade now have six points from two matches while FC Bardez are yet to earn a point after pla .. More
Tourism, undoubtedly, remains the backbone of Goa’s economy but the industry that has provided muc .. More
Goa’s Premium News Channel
................... Advertisements ...................