- Govt rejects 30% reservation for locals on allotment of residential projects coming up under housing board. CM says we ready to make laws strict so that violations are not done |
- Govt considers extending all the 447 interventions under the DDSSY scheme to the private hospitals.Decision to be taken keeping the insurance company into confidence. |
- Workers Union of the Mormugao Port Trust slam the management over harassment to its workers. 300 odd workers stage a peaceful protest at the main gate of MPT administrative building |
- All 447 procedures are now opened in enmpanelled private hospital along with GMC under health insurance scheme - Health Minister told House |
- Karnataka is our big brother; when their people are safe in Goa we presume that our people would be also given proper security in districts of karnataka: CM on violence in KA over Mhadei issue |
- Speaker Anant Shet pulls up opposition MLAs for their ruckus in the House on Thursday. Says that the act was anti democratic |
- Opposition MLAs had staged walk out from the House on the casino issue, after CM failed to give proper reply |
.................. Advertisement ...................