Donald Trump Says US Military Operations in Iran to End ‘Very Soon’, Signals 2–3 Week Timeline

Washington: Donald Trump on Tuesday indicated that US military operations in Iran are likely to conclude in the near future, suggesting a timeline of roughly two to three weeks as his administration continues diplomatic engagement alongside ongoing aerial strikes.

Speaking at a White House event, Trump linked the potential withdrawal to easing global fuel pressures that have persisted since the conflict began on February 28. He stated that the situation would stabilize once US forces exit Iran, adding that the country’s position would weaken significantly thereafter.

- Advertisement -

Add as preferred source on Google

If you enjoyed reading this article, you can help support our journalism by adding OHeraldo as a preferred source.

“We’re finishing the job, and I think within maybe two weeks, maybe a couple of days longer, to do the job,” Trump said, signaling that military objectives are nearing completion.

The US President also clarified that the decision to wind down operations is not contingent on securing a deal with Iranian authorities. His remarks come amid heightened tensions in the region, with Iran reportedly taking retaliatory steps, including effectively shutting down the strategically vital Strait of Hormuz to oil tanker traffic.

Earlier in the day, Trump made the comments to reporters in the Oval Office after signing an executive order aimed at tightening regulations on mail-in voting, which he has repeatedly alleged—without providing evidence—to be susceptible to fraud.

The developments underscore a critical phase in the conflict, with both military and diplomatic efforts shaping the next steps in US-Iran relations.

- Advertisement -

(This story is published from a syndicated feed)

Share This Article