Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday issued a strong warning to Pakistan, stating that any “misadventure” against India in the current scenario would be met with “unprecedented and decisive” action.
Addressing a Sainik Samman Sammelan in poll-bound Kerala, Singh referred to the April 2025 Pahalgam terror attack that claimed 26 lives. He said India responded firmly by targeting and destroying terrorist hideouts and infrastructure across the border.
Highlighting what he described as a major counter-terror operation, Singh stated that under “Operation Sindoor,” Indian forces acted swiftly and effectively, claiming that Pakistan was brought “to its knees within 22 minutes.” He termed it the most significant anti-terror operation carried out by India so far.
The Defence Minister emphasized that the operation was still ongoing and warned that any repeat of such attacks would provoke a strong and unforgettable response.
“I would like to tell you the operation is not over yet. If such dirty actions are repeated by Pakistan, our armed forces will give a befitting reply which they would not forget ever,” he said.
Singh also cautioned that Pakistan could attempt further provocations under the prevailing circumstances but reiterated that India stands prepared to respond decisively.
He further underlined that under the leadership of Narendra Modi, India’s national security framework has been significantly strengthened, with a more assertive approach to tackling threats.
(This story is published from a syndicated feed)

